Susan Jones is a Registered Nurse diploma graduate of Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati, OH, and earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
She has more than 20 years of diverse nursing experience in:
- Home health
- Outpatient Medicine
Susan grew up on a small farm in Jacksonburg, OH, and relocated to Naples in 1990 to pursue nursing management.
Residing in Naples with her husband, Dr. Paul Jones, and children, Susan is active in the community having volunteered with:
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Youth Haven
- Her children’s schools
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
In 2013, the Community Foundation of Collier County named Susan one of their Women of Initiative.
Professionally, Susan is a member of the following associations:
- Florida Nurses Association
- Collier County Medical Society Auxiliary
- Neighborhood Health Clinic GUILD
- Associated with the Women of Initiative in Collier County