Will insurance pay for your services?
Attentive Nursing Care is a “fee for service” business. This means that your insurance will not cover the costs associated with our services.
What does your initial assessment entail?
Our first meeting with any client is an overall health assessment to learn more about your medical needs, as well as about the many factors that affect your health and wellbeing.
Do you follow the same regulations as doctor’s offices?
Attentive Nursing Care must follow the same HIPPA regulations as any other medical provider. We cannot release information to medical providers, families or friends without your written permission.
What licenses does Attentive Nursing Care have/hold?
All registered nurses are licensed in the state of Florida and carry their own malpractice and liability insurance.
Can Attentive Nursing Care staff go into assisted living facilities (ALFs), skilled nursing facilities, or hospice?
For more information call 239.572.8616, or email Susanmj499@comcast.net
What happens when my loved one needs more services than you are able to provide in the home?
A referral will be made to another service to meet the needs of the patient and comply with the doctors’ orders.
How can I get in touch with a staff member after hours?
Call the office phone number, 239.572.8616, or send an email: Susanmj499@comcast.net
Do you travel with patients to medical appointments?
Transportation is provided to and from doctors’ appointments.
What happens when we no longer require your services?
You contact Attentive Nursing Care and we end the service. We are happy to help provide referrals as needed.
Why did you start Attentive Nursing Care?
I’ve always relished helping people and enjoyed nursing throughout the years. Now that my children have grown, I have the time and energy to devote to my profession make a difference in the community.
What’s the difference between Attentive Nursing Care and the other companies in the area?
We understand that there are numerous homecare providers in the community and strongly believe there is a place for everyone in Southwest Florida. But, we think that Attentive Nursing Care stands apart from the crowd based on several facts:
- Small-town heart combined with quality care
- Founder Susan Jones’ more than 20 years of diverse nursing experience
- Boutique provider with a depth of knowledge of the Naples medical community
- Passion for helping others
What standards is your staff held to?
Attentive Nursing Care adheres to the best standards of nursing practice including OSHA requirements and all HIPPA regulations:
- All employees are licensed in the state of Florida and maintain additional 12 hours of continuing education annually
- Federal income tax, social security tax and unemployment for all employees is reported and paid regularly
- Liability and worker’s compensation insurance is carried for each employee
- All employees are current on their CPR certifications
- All employees are required to have physical exams and TB testing every 2 years
- Attentive Nursing Care is a drug-free work place
- Background screening completed on all employees
For more information on how Attentive Nursing Care ensures the highest quality, compassionate care for you and your loved ones, please call 239.572.8616, or email Susanmj499@comcast.net.